Hello everyone,

We're using GWT to develop online mobile phone management software:
http://www.bloove.com

Bloove (http://www.bloove.com) is a web service that lets you easily
manage your phone's contacts and SMS messages, bookmarks, phone call
logs and speed dial settings online. You can initiate calls and and
send SMS messages, archive contacts and messages, view messages and
phone calls threaded by contact (more features to come).

We support Nokia and Sony Ericsson mobile phones. For details please
check our website: http://www.bloove.com/site/supported_phones .
Windows Mobile version is in development.

Thanks for the GWT!