Hi All,

I tried doing these steps for gwt 1.5. But I can't get the debugger up
at my breakpoints.
How do I refer the eclipse debugger to debug the hosted mode app. I
ran the shell.cmd with -noserver -out "%~dp0\www" %*
http://localhost:8082/myproject/MyApp/MyApp.html

I created a "Remote Java Application" in the Debug Configurations
which refer to the Tomcat RemoteDebugger jpda port 8000

Thanks,