Hi Алексей,

I followed http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Developing#rd to enable
Remote debugging with tomcat.
If I create a "Remote Java Application" I can debug my server side
code only. No GWT code.

Thus as per your suggestion I created a debug "Java Application" with
GWTShell as main class. with
-noserver http://localhost:8082/easyupdate/secure/login.jsp -style
PRETTY.

When I run the debugger, it starts as below.
com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell at localhost:4503
        Thread [main] (Running)

What is this port 4503. Each time I create a new debug the port
varies.

Thus I still can't debug my GWT code from the hosted mode.

My web.xml has a bunch of Servlets.

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</
servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
        <servlet-
class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-
class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>EU Controller</servlet-name>
        <servlet-
class>com.west.wng.united.eu.controller.ControllerServlet</servlet-
class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>Init Servlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>com.west.wng.united.eu.InitServlet</servlet-
class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>UnitedCPService</servlet-name>
                <servlet-
class>com.west.wng.united.eu.cp.server.UnitedContactPointsServiceImpl</
servlet-class>
    </servlet>

The last one is a GWT RemoteServlet.

Only after 2 or 3 screens from login, I have a jsp which invokes the
GWT's EntryPoint. And I want to debug that GUI code

Thanks,