Now we have the same problem as last week. IE6 does not show a Google Map
this morning. we haven't changed any settings in IE from last weekt until
today. The *"The Maps API has not been loaded. Is a <script> tag missing
from your host HTML or module file? Is the Maps key missing or invalid?"* -
Error has an other reason instead of IE6 settings...