First *thanks* to *Eric Ayers* for your endeavours to assist me!

We found the reason which causes, that control are not visible in IE6 and
there where map loading problems. In IE6 internet options using HTTP 1.1
over Proxyconnections is deactivatd. E.g. IE7 this option is set by default
(This is an indication that the error only occurs in IE6). Since we have set
the setting to use HTTP 1.1 over proxyconnections everything works fine. Now
we can load and interact the map without problems in Internet Explorer 6.

-Danny