This is the ActivityMapper

public class AppActivityMapper implements ActivityMapper {

private ClientFactory clientFactory;

public AppActivityMapper(ClientFactory clientFactory) {
super();
this.clientFactory = clientFactory;
}

@Override
public Activity getActivity(Place place) {
if (place instanceof LoginPlace) {
return new LoginActivity((LoginPlace) place, clientFactory);
} else if (place instanceof RegisterPlace) {
return new RegisterActivity((RegisterPlace) place, clientFactory);
} else if (place instanceof UserPlace) {
return new UserActivity((UserPlace) place, clientFactory);
} else if (place instanceof AdminPlace) {
return new AdminActivity((AdminPlace) place, clientFactory);
}

return null;

And this is the onModuleLoad() method
public class AdministrareBloc implements EntryPoint {

private Place defaultPlace = new LoginPlace("Login Place!");
private SimplePanel appWidget = new SimplePanel();

@Override
public void onModuleLoad() {
ClientFactory clientFactory = GWT.create(ClientFactory.class);
EventBus eventBus = clientFactory.getEventBus();
PlaceController placeController = clientFactory.getPlaceController();

// Start Activity for the main widget with our ActivityMapper
ActivityMapper activityMapper = new AppActivityMapper(clientFactory);
ActivityManager activityManager = new ActivityManager(activityMapper,
eventBus);
activityManager.setDisplay(appWidget);

// Start PlaceHistoryHandler with our PlaceHistoryMapper
AppPlaceHistoryMapper historyMapper =
GWT.create(AppPlaceHistoryMapper.class);
PlaceHistoryHandler historyHandler = new PlaceHistoryHandler(historyMapper);
historyHandler.register(placeController, eventBus, defaultPlace);

RootPanel.get().add(appWidget);
historyHandler.handleCurrentHistory();

What do you mean by "Where does the UserPlace come from ? " ?

Thanks

marți, 31 mai 2016, 01:25:10 UTC+3, Olar Andrei a scris: