> Let me try to explain the issue better:
>
> All we need is the JsInterop to map  an List (or Java array) from the Java
> world into plain array in the JavaScript world. *Transparently**.*

I do not agree.  About transparency. Conversion form Java List (see Linked
list)to plain Js array is a serious performance and garbage operation.
You have to create a new array on JS side and iterate the list and copy its
values to the array.

Instead of that you may expose any interface to JS from java using new
JsInterop. And use the interface in JS side.

What about the fact that  Java list contains (T extends java.lang.Object).
What will you do with Java-kind objects in JS world ?