Hi Jens,

Thanks for the quick response.

I will try to explain what I needed, and what I did...

I needed to have the following loglevels : ERROR and EXCEPTION. I asked
this I think in this Google Group when I needed it but the only reply I got
was that this was not possible.
In the end I found out that if I created a super-source (<super-source
path="super"/>) I could override the default GWT implementation of classes.

So what I did is I copied the java.util.logging.Level class from the GWT
source tree, and modified it by adding my two needed levels.

This however gave compilation errors because methods from java.util.Logger
where called that are not available in the rt.jar version of
java.util.Logger.
So I just copied the java.util.Logger from the GWT source tree to my own
project.
I just kept doing this until everything worked. In the end I copied
Logger.java, LogManager.java and SimpleConsoleLogHandler.java to my own
project and everything worked without a problem.

But now when I upgrade to RC1 I get a compilation error in
SimpleConsoleLogHandler.java that it can not find
 javaemul.internal.ConsoleLogger.
Now I did try to copy this class into my own project, but this then needs
other files, which in their turn need again other files. Maybe if I copy
the complete GWT super source code to my own project I will get it to work.
But that is not really a good way to work I think, and hard to maintain.

Is there maybe a way that I just put Level.java in my own project. And do
something so that it knows not to look for java.util.Logger in rt.jar, but
in gwt-dev.jar or gwt-user.jar ?