Emite 0.4.5 released

We want to announce our next release (0.4.5) of emite
(emite.googlecode.com). The goal of emite is to build a reliable xmpp
client on the browser. Currently is fully written using Java and GWT,
it has several modules to implement the xmpp-bosh communications
library itself, the InstantMessaging module, a full featured UI
client... and more to come. Also we've changed our license to less
restrictive LGPLv3.
More info, documentation, screenshots and examples at
emite.googlecode.com

Suco 0.6.0 released

Suco (suco.googlecode.com) is a micro GWT library that helps to
maintain your GWT client code clean and modular. It helps to implement
the InversionOfControl and Publisher/Subscribe patterns and it's
inspired by Google's Guice.
We are using it in our GWT projects like emite and it makes our life
(gwt development) much easier :)
Suco is released under LGPLv3.
More information and documentation at suco.googlecode.com.