Hi everybody,

I am french so escuses me for the mistakes and that is my first post into
this group :-)

As said into the subject I had made a suggestBox which retrieve the
suggestions from the server side (within an sql query) and it works
successfully.
But, the following part of my code disturb me regarding the View side in
the MVP model implemented :

        SuggestOracleCustom oracle = new SuggestOracleCustom() {
            @Override
            public void requestSuggestions(SuggestOracle.Request req,
SuggestOracle.Callback callback) {
                service.getSuggestions(req, new
SuggestOracleCallbackCustom(req, callback));
            }
        };
        SuggestBox suggestBox = new SuggestBox(oracle);
        this.add(suggestBox);

=> SuggestOracleCustom is a customized object in ordre being more "general"
enabling reuse for many views. It  inherit from SuggestOracle so enabling
re implementation about requestSuggestions() for writing the call of a
service dedicated for this view.

My problem is that if I use the new SuggestBox() methode it uses a
MultiWordSuggestOracle object which seems not being made for requesting
server side and only from client side.
If I use new SuggestBox(oracle) as at the top for creating my suggestBox,
it can be able to make requests to server side, but the suggestOracle
object must be created into the view immediatly and in that case refers to
my service (which was injected into with @Inject) : usually a view must not
refer directly to a service and must instead pass within the
presenter/model in an MVP model :-(

=> Anyone have an idea for implementation of ths kind of suggestBox ?

Thanks in advance for the welcome ideas :-)

Regards,

Eddy