Thank you for your first help Thomas !

What I had tried is to write a get method from the view/display interface,
which return the suggestBox object and which I had called from the
presenter on the onBind or revealDisplay :
=> I could redefine as the same the requestSuggestions() into the presenter
but then I didn't know how to transmit it to the view / how to instanciate
the visible SuggestBox object for showing it into the view (regarding the
new SuggestBox(oracle) line).

Excuses-me but I am not familiar enough by making my own proxy /
"delegating" etc. Can you give me some sample please ?

Thanks in advance for the feedback,

Eddy

https://plus.google.com/u/0/112225624236959783711 is my google+ profil if
you could write in french too (could provide my email too), I am happy to
know french guys which use GWT and hope we will be able to exchange our
works / tips in the future :-)