below is the code where i execute the rpc request. i create getdata()
and getdata1() to get execute different query. i am using two Async
object to make call. i am  not sure is it correct as i got error when
i use one. any help/advice is welcome and appreciated. :D

private void getData() {

  AsyncCallback<Object> callback = new AsyncCallback<Object>() {
   // fail
   public void onFailure(Throwable ex) {
    RootPanel.get().add(new HTML(ex.toString()));
   }
   // success
   public void onSuccess(Object result) {
    // Cast the result into the object that was sent
    // This casts the random object into DataContainer
    // Since the object is an array we use []
    DataContainer[] displayData = (DataContainer[]) result;
   }
  };

  callProvider.getData(callback);
 }
 private void getData1() {
           final int value1 = value;

          AsyncCallback<Object> callback1 = new AsyncCallback<Object>(){
           // fail

           public void onFailure(Throwable ex) {
            RootPanel.get().add(new HTML(ex.toString()));

           }
           // success
           public void onSuccess(Object result) {
            // Cast the result into the object that was sent
            // This casts the random object into DataContainer
            // Since the object is an array we use []
            displayData1 = (DataContainer[]) result;

           }
          };

          // remote procedure call to the server to get the data
          callProvider1.getData1(callback1);

         }