Hi

A code snippet would be nice, so we can see where you're going wrong.

Also put a Window.alert(""), in your onFailure and onSuccess of your
second call to see what you get.

If it comes into the onFailure of your second call, there must be
something wrong with the way you're calling the server side or your
interfaces.

If it comes in on your onSuccess, it must be a logic error, or
something else pertaining to your client side code.

If you make the first call successful and you call the second one the
same way(logically) then there should be no issues.

:)