Hi to all,

I'm under linux and I follow this tutorial
http://jeff.ourexchange.net/2008/03/01/deploying-gwt-applications-with-jetty/.
I have a simple gwt application that browses for a file and upload it
using a servlet (class FileServlet extends HttpServlet).
In hosted mode (with tomcat) with the hosted browser of gwt, all works
as expected, my servlet runs fine.

I try to deploy application to a Jetty embedded server and i get a
HTTP ERROR: 503 SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE if i enable my servlet in web.xml
(under WEB-INF). Also when i run the Jetty server (in console), i get
two exceptions like  "Failed startup of context
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.webappcont...@1b9ce4b{/com.tergwt.Main,file:/
home/jon/GWTDeploy/webapps/com.tergwt.Main/}"
java.lang.NullPointerException
I don't see the form of the upload.

If i disable the servlet declaration in the xml file, the server runs
without exceptions but it doesnt upload and i get "<h2>HTTP ERROR:
FileServlet</p>" if i try...

So i guess it has something to do with the web.xml file.
Unfortunately, i don't success with it.
Here is the content of my web.xml file without the web-app marks.
       <servlet>
                <servlet-name>fileServlet</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>com.tergwt.server.FileServlet</servlet-class>
        </servlet>

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>fileServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/files/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

I don't know what else i can do to fix this problem as i'm not an
expert with these things.
My main.java contains the upload form and it uses the FileServlet to
make the doPost().
Here is the full tree of my webapp deployed folder with the embed
Jetty server : http://filebin.ca/cjgvj/tree.txt.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Jonathan