Hi,

I am using GWT 1.5.3 version. Since 3 years I worked with GWT under
linux (ubuntu 8.10) with a 32 processor. Since few days I have a new
computer with 64bit processor (ubuntu 8.10 again). My project works
well in compiled mode. But at each time, I use the simulator
(GWTShell), it crashes quickly after some actions. I tried to change
the java version or runtime without sucess. The crash is a classical
JVM crash. I have flash animations in my gwt application. Then I
integrated the flash plugin into the mozilla 1.7.12 provided with the
GWT ditribution.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Seb