I was thinking of a way to structure my projects, mostly how to distribute
the file, when it thought of consulting you about the matter.

This is how i structured my project

ar.com.company.public (html, css, etc)
ar.com.comapny.public.images (this i created specially for images)
ar.com.company.client  (Java clases)

i creatad the following packages for services:

ar.com.company.server.services
ar.com.company.client.services

I am facing now the need of creating packages to hold the Java classes
related to widgets of my own creation, so i wanted to consult you first on
which are the best practices to structure a GWT project as it begins to grow

¡Thanks in advance!