Hi All,

I've been experiencing an issue that I can't seem to nail down: Slow
Scrolling in GWT.

My setup is this:

A TabPanel with a DockPanel in it. In the dock panel there are about,
say anywhere from 10-300 images that are about 1000x1000. In Safari
(I'm on a Mac) I can scroll through that setup with blazing speed.
However, when I load them into a scrollpane in GWT, the scrolling is
jerky and not very smooth at all.

There are a number of events (of course) hooked up to the various
scroll events, but even stripping it down to a simple ScrollPanel
inside the Tab/DockPanel with no events listening doesn't seem to help
much at all.

Is there anything else I can check to perhaps improve the performance
in this critical area? I don't understand how scrolling can be
intensive enough that it doesn't work in GWT if all of the things it
implements are basically HTML widgets.

Anyone?

Best,