Ian,

   Thanks for the reply. Do the bugs you describe only occur in hosted
mode, or in the actual browser as well? So far I have seen these
issues only in the Linux hosted mode browser. I was going to get a GWT
development environment set up on Windows and do a bit more testing
next.

   If the bugs are only in hosted mode, I figure I could separate out
the testable components enough so that the hosted mode browser would
only test the smaller, individual components. Then I'd use the browser
for integration testing. (which might get irritating if I need to
debug, of course...) Of course, a side fear is that as my application
gets more complex, I'll start seeing the issues in the browser as
well.

Mike