Though you can do one entry point per page, that is sort of missing
the point.

If your project is completed, then don't try to just use GWT to make
it more "beautiful." GWT is about a different approach, about Ajax so
that you really have a single *page* that can handle the entire web
based application and updates the views as needed - it's Ajax (it's
more than that of course, it's Ajax from statically compiled Java,
that generates the JavaScript for you, and gives you all the tooling
and testing that brings, but I digress).

You can also just sprinkle in widgets here and there, one on a page,
that is possible, so don't get me wrong, but that is still not the
real focus of GWT. There are actually other Ajax toolkits that may be
better suited to just making things more "beautiful" on an existing
site by plugging in a widget here or there.