In your specific case it sounds like you want to make certain items on
your pages dynamic.

That can be doe with GWT using either a singe or multiple entry points.

You would still use one main module that is a monolithic compilation
of all of your dynamic parts. Include the <script> tag for that module
in all of your pages and away you go.

The idea is to first identify each item you would like to make
dynamic. A particular input element that suggests the contents
(suggest box) for instance. give that element on the page a specific
ID, and build a GWT module to implement the functionality. do the same
for all of the elements you might use throughout your site.

your entry points should attempt to find the id of component it is
going to populate, and if it isn't found on the page, just exit
immediately (remember you'll have a monolithic library that has all of
your different widgets (components) in it, so some pages may not use
all of the widgets in your module.)

The reason for doing it this way is to allow the most efficient code
sharing. one monolithic module will be considerably smaller than
individual modules for each component. The other benefit is that if
your server is properly configured to set the cache-control headers
for the xxx.cache.xxx files then the javascript payload and image
bundles will be loaded exactly ONCE for your entire site over the life
of a particular version of your application. It is a very efficient
way to make dynamic components that are used throughout a multi page
web site.

-jason