We have a gwt widget that works great in FF, but in IE the Dialog box
has serious clipping problems.  The problem is demonstrated here:

We've traced the problem to the fact that the page holding the root
div and the folder containing the GWT output are different.

The source of the page contains the gwt reference as a virtual url to
a subfolder deeper in the site.

If the content of the gwt.PreferredISPUI is copied into the same
folder as the jsp (and the path is changed to reflect that the
nocache.js is in the same folder), it works fine.

Is there something we need to do to make the dialog render properly in
IE without putting all the files in the folder with the jsp?