All the other CSS styles are easily applied after setting a style name
to the tab bar and addressing them as follows:

.customizedStyleName .tabTopCenter {
        background-image: url('images/centerTopImage.gif');
}

but this doesn't appear to work for the two corners, the base GWT
overrides my CSS.  The CSS for the right corner looks like this:

html > body .gwt-DecoratedTabBar .tabTopRight {

when inspecting it in Firebug (yah Firefox).  Can anyone tell me how
to override this?