I've had mixed results with CSS inheritence (seems like sometimes IE
just doesn't listen...)

So here's the idea -

Say I have three CSS classes,

.test1 {
  border:1px solid red;
}

.test2 {
  background-color:blue;
}

.test1 .test2 {
  font-size:16pt;
}

and the following html:

then I would expect the following:

test1 will have a red border as it inherits the class ".test1"
test2 will have a blue background as it inherits the class ".test2"
test3 will have a red border, a blue background, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,
font size 16pt as it inherits the class ".test1 .test2"

(note the missing comma in .test1 .test2! its intentionally gone!)

-lukehashj