On 3 avr, 15:47, DavidPShaw <wowkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> has there been any update on this problem?  I have a PHP backend
> exposed via JSON, and want to develop using hosted mode.  Is this
> simply impossible without tricky proxy stuff in apache?  My backend
> cannot run in hosted mode, so I basically have no way to do step-
> through debugging.

You have two solutions:
 - use the -noserver mode (requires that your deploy your app *once*,
and then you're required to deploy needed resources: images --
including imagebundles--, stylesheets, etc.)
 - use a proxy-servlet in the hosted mode embedded Tomcat to route all
requests to your other server (no need for this "tricky proxy stuff in
apache"), see
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3131#c11
and following comments.