Hi,

Thanks sir for the reply.I need to use to use form.setAction
("newpage"); Because it has to bring the values from login page to
newpage.
when I used form.setAction("newpage") I got the the runtime error
saying newpage-gwt.xml could not find in classpath. So my doubt is,
for each page
do I need to create the each module? Sir I am new to gwt. I read lots
of articles, But i could not find out any article saying forwarding
pages.
So I request you I may make many mistakes and foolish questions. sorry
for that.

thanks
Bhanu lakshmi.