Hi

My Intention is to create a small login and logout application. then
once I got to know the concept and everything,
I am planning to do quite big application in GWT. Because it seems to
be very interesting.  Now I am using GWT 1.5.3 version.

I am using Cypsal studio for creating modules. I have already created
the module for Login screen.
so now I have one Login.java and Login.gwt.xml and of course
Login.html.

Now the real problem starting for me.  I could run the application,
and could validate the fields. But I dont know how to connect
to the second page.

Now what I wanted to test is , once the user click OK, it should be
forwarded to next page(welcome page) with all session details. I can
tell you in JSP point of view.Login.jsp contains the login form. once
the user clicks ok, the form is redirected to welcome.jsp and shows
his username. and one link for logout. This is how can I implements in
GWT. One solution what I got is changing the <div id name>
say for example. RootPanel.get("slot").add(welcome panel). But my url
will always be the same. right?

I request you to give a small idea regarding the page forwarding.

Thanks
Bhanu lakshmi