I recently encountered an issue where the contents of an ImageBundle
were not being displayed at all, but only under Vista and IE7.  Using
XP with IE6, IE7, FireFox 2, FireFox 3 the contents of the ImageBundle
displayed with no problems.  There are second hand reports that it
worked under Vista and IE8, but I have not seen it myself.

I ruled out file size as the limiting factor sense I have other
ImageBundles that worked properly, yet their file size was larger than
the offending ImageBundle.  After some experimenting it APPEARS that
IE7 under Vista imposes a limit of 2048 pixels for the width of a PNG
that is being displayed using the AlphaImageLoader Filter.  As soon as
the ImageBundle width exceeds 2048 pixels, it fails to appear.

The obvious work around was to break up the ImageBundle to reduce it's
width.

Has anybody else encountered this?  Is this something that I should
have already known about?

Thanks,
Mark McCall