Hi Salvador,

Thanks for the reply.

I just had a look at the incubator and I have downloaded the latest
jar.

My requirement would be having a table with fixed header and resizable
columns.

So which demo/filename you suggess to use?

btw, on the exception side, I tried it in Firefox, where I didnt get
the exception but column resizing are not workin. I will do the
debugging anyway.

Thanks
Suren