With 1.6.4 on linux in Hosted mode, if I have something like:

Anchor anchor = new Anchor("some text");
anchor.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler()
{
        public void onClick(ClickEvent event)
        {
            //do something
         }
});

I get a new blank browser window popup and and several warnings in the
hosted mode console like:

[WARN] Confirmation was required to visit untrusted URL:
'jar:resource:///chrome/toolkit.jar!/content/global/console.xul

Any ideas what's going on?

The click handler seems to still get fired.