Hi all.

I'm using Intelli-j 8.1 to build my GWT 1.6.4 application.  I realize
that Intell-j's GWT plugin isn't suited for 1.6.4 just yet.  Avoiding
the plugin I'm attemping to run in Hosted mode by running the app as a
normal Java application.

Main class: com.google.gwt.dev.HostedMode
VM params: -Xmx500M
program params: -startupUrl /enroll/default.html
com.vincent.gwtapps.webApplicationForm.WebEnroll
working dir: C:\work\jv_websales\WebApplicationForm\current_branch\out
\exploded\

When I deploy the application with my own ant scripts the application
loads fine under it's own tomcat instance.

The only difference I see between my ant war and the exploded intelli-
j war directory is that the hex js files aren't there, for example
(644251F628D38C39522797805967F32D.cache.html).  The directory only has
the 2 files, clear.cache.gif, hosted.html, and webenroll.nocache.js.
Does hosted mode need those files, or are they generated by the GWT
hosted mode browser?  If they need it, I suppose I could run an ant
task to generate them, prior to running the application.

This is the stacktrace I get when loading the application:

[ERROR] Failure to load module 'webenroll'
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.ProblemReferenceBinding.closestReferenceMatch
()Lorg/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/lookup/ReferenceBinding;
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JsniChecker$CheckingVisitor.findClass
(JsniChecker.java:231)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JsniChecker$CheckingVisitor.checkRefs
(JsniChecker.java:142)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JsniChecker$CheckingVisitor.endVisit
(JsniChecker.java:65)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.MethodDeclaration.traverse
(MethodDeclaration.java:247)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.TypeDeclaration.traverse
(TypeDeclaration.java:1222)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.CompilationUnitDeclaration.traverse
(CompilationUnitDeclaration.java:518)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JsniChecker.check(JsniChecker.java:350)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JsniChecker.check(JsniChecker.java:340)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationUnitInvalidator.validateCompilationUnits
(CompilationUnitInvalidator.java:159)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationState.compile
(CompilationState.java:198)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationState.refresh
(CompilationState.java:178)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.CompilationState.<init>
(CompilationState.java:93)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDef.getCompilationState
(ModuleDef.java:264)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDef.getTypeOracle(ModuleDef.java:325)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.SwtHostedModeBase
$SwtBrowserWidgetHostImpl.createModuleSpaceHost(SwtHostedModeBase.java:
66)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ie.BrowserWidgetIE6$External.gwtOnLoad
(BrowserWidgetIE6.java:73)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ie.BrowserWidgetIE6$External.invoke
(BrowserWidgetIE6.java:161)

Thanks for any help.
Jason