Hi,

Thank you so much for your help! Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't do it
this way. But unfortunately in this case I should do it like you
explained it to me.

I tried to import the ClickHandler but I can't find it in any library.
Is it maybe an inteface? As you can see I'm a newbie! :-)

Thank you again!

chuck