Hey guys,

I've got a data manager class set up like this:

public class PartManager
{
        public static final PartManager INSTANCE = new PartManager();
        private static final PartsServiceAsync SERVICE = GWT.create
( PartsService.class );

        static
        {
                ( (ServiceDefTarget) SERVICE ).setServiceEntryPoint
( GWT.getModuleBaseURL() + "/PartsService" );
        }

        private PartManager()
        {
        }

        public void doPartSearch( String queryString, final PagingLoadConfig
config, final AsyncCallback<Part> searchCallback )
        {
                SERVICE.doPartSearch( queryString, config, searchCallback );

In Hosted mode everything works as expected. When I go to web mode I
get an "onUncaughtException" error that says:

(TypeError): this$static is undefined
 fileName:
http://localhost:8888/com.hs.fga.app.Application/634EC7CAAF7205EE4C56F779C3A6CDA7.cache.html
 lineNumber: 25463
 stack: $createStreamWriter((void 0))@http://localhost:8888/
com.hs.fga.app.Application

 and line 25463 is:

clientSerializationStreamWriter = $ClientSerializationStreamWriter(new
ClientSerializationStreamWriter(), this$static.serializer, this
$static.moduleBaseURL, this$static.serializationPolicyName);

The weird thing is that this happens ONLY the first time I attempt to
access the service. Every subsequent time after that the service runs
without issue, reaching the server and returning as usual.

This is really pretty frustrating. Can anyone recommend something else
to try? Any clues to why this is happening?

Thanks a ton, I'm about at the end of my rope!!