Thanks, doopa.
The steps in the GWT documentation are basically what I have done in
the past -- I call them rolling my own.  I was hoping that there was
some way to get Eclipse to do all the work, and all I would have to do
is build a .war file and TomCat would explode everything into the
right places.  I guess I will continue as before.

Danny