Hi Raul,

There have been many discussions in this group about that topic in the
last days. Here is one of the more detailed:
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/791832a0e177e87e#

You might want to look at this post I wrote about the subject:
http://blog.salvadordiaz.fr/2009/04/29/keep-your-source-tree-clean-gwt/

Hope that helps,

Salvador