Hi, I can not get in anyway a Date value like 2009/05/12 from text
like 'Tue May 12 00:00:00 ART 2009'
The only way I can not get illegalArgumentexception es like

Date f = new Date();

// this print like i want but it's text
System.out.println(DateTimeFormat.getFormat("dd/MM/yyyy").format
(f));

//this prints date but ... in words format
System.out.println(DateTimeFormat.getFormat("dd/MM/yyyy").parse
(DateTimeFormat.getFormat("dd.MM.yyyy").format(f)));

cuold you please help me. Thanks for advance!