Hi,
The scenario is I have two different source trees and I want to share
some classes between my projects. For example I have one set of files
on proj1/src/pkg1/ and another on proj2/src/pkg2/ and I am trying to
use classes of proj2 from proj1.

On the proj1 root I have the default generated build.xml and inside
the proj1 Module_name.gwt.xml I added an:

<inherits name='pkg2.module_name.Module_name' />

When I try to compile in hosted mode I get the following message:

[ERROR] Unable to find 'pkg2/module_name/Module_name.gwt.xml' on your
classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath
entry for source?

I tried adding some lines inside proj1 build.xml to add the proj2's
root to my classpath but I had no luck.

Please let me know which is the correct way to solve this kind of
issue.

Thanks
Manuel