Good to know!

I haven't tried 64 bit since 7.1...  Maybe now I'll give it a go.

Do you use any virtual headers?  I'm not sure, but I heard they were
still buggy on 64 bit builds...

/Searches

So, it works fine, but vBox just doesn't support 64-bit virtual
machines... No biggy.

...Maybe it's time to finally upgrade.  Any other compatibility issues
with 9.04?  I'm still not sure it I'm ready to give up my 8.04 LTS...
I generally don't do much more than GWT, vBox, Compiz and RealTime
sound recording.

Long live 'Nix!