Hey,

You shouldn't need to include gwt-user.jar on your classpath; by virtue of
selecting GWT when you create your new web application, a classpath
container containing gwt-user.jar and gwt-dev-<your platform>.jar should be
on your classpath automatically.

Where in your code are you setting your breakpoint (relative to
onModuleLoad)?

Rajeev