hi all,

I'm trying to learn GWT (well Ext GWT top be precise) and have lots of
issues using Intellij.

Firstly, I purchased a book but the examples are based on Eclipse. I'm
trying to translate for Intellij but running into issues the main one
being that Intellij doesn't seem to want to create all the directories
for you. There is a demo on the Jet brains site but its out of date as
the GWT Studio plug in has been deprecated. The new 'facet' system
doesn't create a sample app. I did find a menu item when I created a
new gwt project that said 'Sample App' but it said i needed version
1.5 of GWT or later but I am using 1.6!!!!

To top it all, I saw posts by the Jetbrains people to say 'proper'
support will be available in Intellij 9!!!

Bottom line, is it easier to just use Eclipse? Or is there some
staright forward resource out there which will show me how to create a
gwt app in Intellij 8?

Frustrated!!!