I have found that if I reference a full URL it works but this does not
make sense.  Should I not be able to reference an HTML file with
setUrl from my own area without qualification?

Like stated before, it works under the GWT eclispe just fine, just not
under Tomcat.

Any comments would be nice.

Have a nice day

Donald W. Long