I've been trying to use the pidCrypt[1] library from GWT. According to
their AES description, what I need to do is this in JavaScript:

<code>
var aes = new pidCrypt.AES.CBC();
var encrypted = aes.encryptText(plain, password, {nBits: 256});
</code>

I've tried to create a simple GWT wrapper which has the following
method defined:

<code>
public static native String Encrypt(String decryptedText, String
password)
/*-{
    var aes = new $wnd.pidCrypt.AES.CBC();
    return aes.encryptText(decryptedText, password, {nBits:256});
}-*/;
</code>

I've also included the required JS libraries in the module
configuration file:
<code>
<script src="pidcrypt.js" />
<script src="pidcrypt_util.js"/>
<script src="md5.js" />
<script src="aes_core.js" />
<script src="aes_cbc.js" />
</code>

When I try to run this in GWT 1.5.3, I get the following error.

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError): Expected
an object
 number: -2146823281
        at com.yoobits.ocs.client.RijndaelWrapper.Encrypt(Native Method)

Any pointers on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Trond Andersen

[1]: http://www.pidder.com/pidcrypt/