Hi ! I'm pretty new to GWT,

I have some trouble making multiple draggabe widgets in a container
that is itself draggable using gwt-dnd ...

Basically what I want to do is shown in this example :
http://allen-sauer.com/com.allen_sauer.gwt.dnd.demo.DragDropDemo/DragDropDemo.html#MatryoshkaExample

But the main difference is that I should be able to drop multiple
widgets in another widget (which atcs as a container)  and the dropped
widgets should still be draggable.

In the example a FocusPanel is used to make the droppable and
draggable widgets ... the thing is that FocusPanel can only contain a
single widget.

I tried to use an AbsolutePanel that allows to wrap multiple widgets
but the thing is that I loose the drag-and-drop ability :

So, I tried to implement a SourcesMouseEvents to my widget class that
extends the AbsolutePanel but when I try to add a MouseListner I get
the following error : java.lang.StackOverflowError: null here :

 public void addMouseListener(MouseListener listener) {

        this.addMouseListener(listener);

    }

What should I do here ? Thanks !