hi im creating a browsergame together with a friend.
at the beginning we decided to do the animations for the fightsystem
(like old school rpgs) in gwt per javascript, but after a closer look
for manipulating images per javascript we decided to animate the
fights via flash for a smoother animation.
The input should still be done by gwt, the server calculates
everything and sends the data back to the client, where gwt parses the
data to flash and flash starts to animate.
shortly^^: gwt input -> server -> gwt -> flash -> animation -> yeah

unfortunately i dont know how i can manage this the best way. i found
the project http://code.google.com/p/gwt-fabridge/ which seems to be
exactly what i needed.
but im not 100% sure, so have you guys any tips or experience for
combining gwt and flash?

greets Sandler!