I'm really not sure what's happening. I've had a similar problem a
while back and there was a copy of the source code somewhere that
Eclipse was running. I was putting breakpoints in the copy code so
that Eclipse didn't really put breakpoints in. I would have a quick
look around your disk for the file that you're breakpointing.

Keith Whittingham
Eichstrasse 3, CH-8135, Langnau am Albis
http://www.whittingham.ch
keithwhitting...@mac.com
(M) +41 79 820 6216