Hi!

We're developing a rather large app using gwt-ext and of course like
everyone else we're having problems with memory leaks in IE7. I know
that it's probably alot to do with the ext code but it seems like
there is a leak when we're doing rpc call as well. If the client
returns to much data we get a out of memory exception in IE7 and even
with small amounts of data it seems like the client accumulates alot
of memory which is never released.
Has anyone had a similar problem? I tried to upgrade to gwt 1.5.3 but
that didn't help.

There is a small memory leak on firefox, safari and chrome as well but
ie is really bad..

regards

/h