Hi Adam,

Thanks for all the great ideas. I also think it has to do with images
not being fully loaded. This has been my biggest hurdle with GWT. I
tend to use a lot of images, and rely a lot on image sizes, but they
aren't very reliable because of the fact that the image could be
initialized, without being downloaded yet. I didn't know Load Handlers
existed. That stinks it doesn't work well with IE. I think I do need
to look into using the CSS more with %'s.

Thanks again for all the ideas!

Sean