Hi,

Could you try something like :

public void onModuleLoad() {

 Label bigTitle = new Label("BIG");
bigTitle.setStyleName("big");

Label smallTitle = new Label("small");
smallTitle.setStyleName("small");

HorizontalPanel panel = new HorizontalPanel();
// this style will set vertical-align: bottom
*panel.setVerticalAlignment(HasVerticalAlignment.VerticalAlignmentConstant.ALIGN_BOTTOM);
*
 panel.setStyleName("my");//Probably not useful (cause the classe is applied
to "table" DOM node instead of "td" DOM node)

panel.add(bigTitle);
panel.add(smallTitle);

 RootPanel root = RootPanel.get();
root.add(panel);