As you can see in the generated HTML code, the css class "my" is applied to
the DOM element "table".
Nevertheless, each "td" node of this table is applied the css style
"vertical-align" with the setted "VerticalAlignment".
And, in the XHTML/CSS definition, the style order applied is :
 - "style" attribute of the node
 - "class" attribute of the node
 - if there is no style or class attribute, inherits from parents

Then, the style applied here is the one contained in the "style" attribute
of td node, which override the one contained in the "my" class of table
node.

Regards,