Wow, that's quite a strong reaction you're showing there.

1. What I said at first is exactly what I wanted. Then, after I added
the button, I realized bottom-aligning both the button and the textbox
looked ugly. It is understandable that I continued trying (and seeing
new things) after my initial post.

2. I tried adding !important as you said and it didn't work for me.
Sure *I* couldn't make it work and maybe someone else could (you, for
instance). Your post was followed by a question mark (?) so I taught
you were asking a question. I tried it, it didn't work and I replied
to your post (thinking it was a question).

3. The FlowPanel didn't work for *me* because the textbox ended below
the image, which is not what I want. Perhaps adjusting the margins
would make it work like you said. I will try that later on. I'm
unclear as the the difference margin would make in this case. I also
found that margin and padding work very differently between browsers
and I'm not found of using them.

Look pal, I appreciate your help, I really do. It's great experts like
you take the time to answer newbies. Keep in mind though that don't
know what I'm doing. I think it's obvious from my questions. Like you
said, it's a beginner's exercise. I'm trying hard (spent 10 hours like
I said) so maybe I'm obtuse but that no reason to jump at my throat
like you did. I've got 10+ years of programming experience but this is
my first time with GWT+CSS. I'm willing to spend the time to learn,
but don't expect me to be an expert right of the bat. Let's just say
that to someone accustomed to WYSIWYG editors, web development seems
like going back in time in terms of developer productivity...

Max