Yeah, that'd be great. I don't mean to link whore but:
http://www.celticlock.com/

All the images on the left show up in FireFox and Chrome, but not in
IE. Nor do the +',s and -'s of the tree under GWT Playground, Gallery
or NFL. If anyone has any insight that'd be great. Thanks again for
all your help!

(Sorry if this double posted)